Look it up

Google
 

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Visit Malaysia 2007

I was browsing through the Star online website this morning. I accidentally clicked on one of the contest links on the side bar (it's stated All Malaysian Bloggers Project).

The website that appeared came to a surprise to me. At the first glance, I was still stunned and was wondering what the heck did I just click on. Have a look for yourselves.

What a way to promote Visit Malaysia 2007

What do you see? My impression is that it is Visit Malaysia year 2007. Come to Malaysia and see the skin walkers. From the picture, you can tell immediately skin walkers are people with damn sharp fangs or teeth. Most probably you will end up as food to them.

The tagline is even better. "For them to live, we must die." So come to Malaysia and die or be eaten. You die so that they can live. Save the skin walkers, sacrifice yourselves. Foreigners are probably thinking there are skin walkers in our rain forest. What an ad!

Here's the link.

Someone should actually look at the webpage before publishing it on the net. I blame it on advertisers running too many ads on the page just for the sake of money. Please don't give the wrong impression. I don't want to die or be eaten.

No comments: