Look it up

Google
 

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Looking for a new place to stay

It happened, a tad bit earlier than I expected, my landlord asked me to move. I was already planning to move, just not this early, maybe in January 08, when I expect to have more free time.

Instead, she just dropped the bomb on us. Suddenly last weekend, after lunch, she told us she's giving us one month's notice to move out. I have no arguement, since I was not interested in staying there very much longer. But the timing is a bit out.

I am not too bothered about the reason, even though I know more or less what it was, one for pride, the other for monetary reasons.

The only thing on my mind now is to find a place to stay. The problem is I am not free this week and I will be back in Msia next week. And the subsequent weeks I will be busy. But I still have to look anyway.

Anyone out there has got a room or unit to rent, just drop me an email or you can just leave ur contact in the comments section.

No comments: