Look it up

Google
 

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

First Malaysian sub launched

Early in the morning I saw in the Star, First Malaysian sub launched. I thought, "Wow! Malaysia really did it! Malaysia built their own submarine! Malaysia Boleh!"

It was going through my mind which company did it. DRB Hicom? Proton? Perodua? Then I continue to read the article. It seems it is one of two submarines we bought from Russia. We ordered it in 2002 and after 5 whole years do we only get it. What a ripoff!

Perhaps the headline is too misleading. It should not be First Malaysian sub launched. It should me First Malaysian Sub Bought, launched. I think I may just go and buy something Malaysian haven't got yet, and call it Malaysia's first. Maybe I can get into the book of records. Malaysia Boleh!

No comments: