Look it up

Google
 

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Owww, my neck hurts like hell.

Yesterday on the way to work, it was raining, coincidently I forgot to bring my umbrella. So as I was running to the bus stand, I slipped and fell flat on my back. A minor gash on my left hand (got bleeding lar). But my neck hurts like mad. It hurts when I move my head, in any direction!

Went to the panel doctor to treat the neck. Wanted to get some pain killers and muscle relaxant. Instead the doctor treat the gash on my hand. She actually bandaged it! In Malaysia, a doctor would just wash it and ask you to go home.

Anyway, the nice doctor even gave me a tetanus jab! And all I needed was probably some paracetamol and muscle relaxant. She was even nice enough to give a MC. At first, like a hero, I told her I did not need a MC. But she gave me anyway.

Was still contemplating whether I should take the rest of the day off, which I did in the end, luckily. By the time I got home, my neck was hurting even more! I could not move my head at all! I think my shoulders are swollen and I had problems even lying down. So I doubled my dose of painkillers. Slept almost the whole day.

It still hurts. And I am at work. Barger! Should have asked for one more day MC. Owwwwww! It's still hurting. Think I'll take some more painkillers ...

No comments: