Look it up

Google
 

Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday Morning Blues

It's Monday again. The weekend passed so quickly. Only yesterday I felt the world was blooming like a flower in spring. I woke up at 11am and squirmed around on the bed until I was fully awake.

Today I woke up at 7am, dragging myself out of bed reluctantly, asking why morning came so quickly. It was raining and the buses were late. Traffic was terrible and I arrived late for work. For one whole hour I was staring at the screen, unable to make sense of what I was doing. Finally I realised I had not turn on my computer. (Not that bad, it's on, but no application was running. I was staring at my wallpaper)

Anyway, one of the reasons for this hangover is because I went chor dai di with Ian, A.Ze and Douglas yesterday in A.Ze's room. It was another late night ... errr, actually we left early. Everyone went back early.

Time to get back to work. Need another cup of coffee.

No comments: