Look it up

Google
 

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Saturday work

I am actually writing this post on borrowed time, my so-called office hours. It's a Saturday and I am here WORKING today. Can't actually blame anyone, coz I ular-ed the whole day yesterday and got nothing done. So I have to come and complete my work today. SIGH.

Well, life in SG here is not bad. SG here is clean is most of the areas, and when I say clean, I mean CLEAN. Not much rubbish around, and I noticed there are actually a lot of cleaners washing drains, cleaning MRT stations, etc.

Food here is OK. Though I still crave for food in KL. Hawker food is more or less edible, but the Tai Chow is nowhere compared to Malaysia. And I really miss the mamak stalls. When I get back, I am having roti canai, nasi lemak, maggi mee goreng and the sorts all night long.

Travelling here is easy, if you like to WALK. Buses and MRT here links everywhere. Unlike buses in KL, the ones here is quite frequent but rather slow. Nothing like the days of the old mini bus drivers who can drive with one hand while the other holds a packet of chicken rice.

Anyway, I'll just keep updating what happens over here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Walking is good for you....can burn off excesss calories and good training to up your physique as after your child is born, there will be a lot of weight lifting!

PJ Boy said...

Yar, walking is good. But walking too much get fed up lar. Nvm, when I come back, I drive all I want. hahaha.