Look it up

Google
 

Monday, July 30, 2007

Monday work

Monday is the first day of the week. It's supposed to be the start of the week. Starting everything afresh. Makes me think ... What the heck was wrong with last week? Why did it have to end? Extend last week by 2 more days and let me rest for 2 more days. SIGH.

Coming back to work today seems tiring. Like battling in a war for a whole week last week and dragging myself to work today. Makes you appreciate Sunday rest. Literally slept the whole Sunday. What a great Sunday. Why did Monday come so fast!!!!!

Monday morning blues nearly over. 40mins more to lunchtime. Maybe can catch some shut eye.

Anyway, watched Transformers on Saturday nite. TBH, it was not bad, given the reviews I have read. But Michael Bay always tend to focus too much on the emotional side of people. Please remember this is a Transformers movie. I came to watch my Autobots vs Decepticons battle, how my fav characters fight each other, NOT so much of American Politics. Nevertheless, it was good. Reccomended to those who have not watched it.

Update later, everyone seems to be hanging around the office just before lunch.

No comments: