Look it up

Google
 

Saturday, April 12, 2008

I m bored, really bored!

It's Saturday. I should be at home sleeping, or watching TV, or reading the newspaper, or surfing the net (ok, i am doing that), instead, I am stuck at work now.

I was supposed to be off today. Was planning to enjoy my weekend in SG. Been going back to PJ nearly every weekend to see my kid. This week, I thought I would get some rest as I had fallen sick for the past few weeks.

Well, it all started during a meeting at 5pm yesterday. 5pm!!! I get off work at 5pm, supposedly. Anyway, another colleague of mine promised something to the bosses that involved me. So, he asked if I could come in today to settle with him.

Being the nice guy (and also bcoz my bosses were at the meeting as well) I agreed. Then he said, he could only come in the afternoon! I said, never mind, I will wait for you. I told him to come as early as possible.

I woke up late today, and came to work half drowsy. Who would have thought, he called me up at around 10am. Said he can't make it today!!! He asked for some info and said he will pass the work to me on Monday!!!

So, I am still stuck here in the office, thinking what to do. Should I go home? Should I go catch a movie? BTW, it's raining outside and I cannot leave. Hmmmm ....

No comments: